quinta-feira, 22 de abril de 2010

IMPERFECT

Can someone be an angel?
When I’m with someone
When I’m all alone
Skin covering my soul
Wish I was special
Can an angel be special?
How can you say I’m just a Woman?
I don’t even know who I am...
Imperfect body
Hiding a perfect soul.

Can someone be an angel?
Body filled with sins
Does guilty brings forgiveness?
Or is guilty just a lame excuse
To be all alone?
Could I be special?
Cause I don’t feel special at all
Do you know who I am?
I have the perfect body
Sinking the perfect soul.

Can someone be an angel?
Born to make humans happy
Just to make you feel a little better
Just hearing your secret thoughts
Why do people trust me?
When not even I trust myself
Learn something about me…
Nothing really matters at all
Imperfect life
Killing a perfect soul

2 comentários:

  1. Debby,

    Obrigado pelo comentário que, pelo que li aqui no seu blog, sei que é sincero.
    Também gostei do seu estilo. Há muita poesia nos seus textos. Foi muito bom ler e pode acreditar que continuarei lendo.
    Beijo.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Tá ótimo Debbs, gostei muito. Parabéns. beijos.

    ResponderExcluir